Be careful while placing your order with us as we do not have return policy at all. In case there is defect in our product then product will be exchanged with same product & we will bear half shipping charges to exchange product and half shipping charges for exchanging product has to be bear by customer.
If you want different product in exchange of defective product we will not provide you. Because we also do not have return policy with our vendor.
We are always looking forward to give you the best of products at the best of prices and with the best of hopes that we continue our relations till time abides with your love for things Indian! However if due to some unforeseen situation you require the return of the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented return.
Return Terms and Conditions :
- Returns would not be accepted for custom made / stitched clothing, including readymade stitched Sarees or Sarees stitched with custom blouse. However, we would accept returns if there is any faults from our end.
- Customer need to first contact us through Contact Us page on web site before returning any product. If you will return the products without informing us, then we will not provide any refund.
- We will not refund the custom duties, taxes, if applicable, or paid by you at time of receiving the goods.
- Dharm Apparel will not be responsible for return the money which you have paid for shipping to send the parcel back to our office. Customer need to bare the shipping cost while returning the products.
- Any complaint with regards to the damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products. We may ask for digital picture of the same in order to review the same.
- We will dispatch your exchanged product once we received the defective product back at our office.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been shipped or communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- Dharm Apparel does not accept cancellation requests for items that are under Imported Category.
- Dharm Apparel does not accept cancellation requests for the items which are undergoing any kind of Stitching or Customisation or Tailoring.
Reasons for which no returns shall be accepted
Color and Description Discrepancy
The apparel description on the website contains details and product specifications which are approximate values, closest to reality. While we strive to be accurate in showcasing colors there still may be minor variations because of the light and settings during photography and also the color settings and properties of various monitors. Other details like weight, work details and size may vary slightly as well. Hence the customer should keep in mind the slight variation when placing the order online. www.dharmapparel.in believes that every customer placing an order is absolutely aware of these minor variations that may occur in with respect to the actual color of the outfit received.
Embellishment related Issues
Apparel consisting of embellishments like beads and sequences usually has the tendency to come off.Â Even with perfect handling, care and packaging this cannot be completely avoided. During physical transit, some of them may come loose, hence if you see such situations arise when you unpack or wear your attire, do not worry as it is a common issue.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following
Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.